Hair Service Price List

Below you will find a price list for our full range of comprehensive hair services.

Ladies

Cut and blow-dry
Director – from £78
Senior Stylist – from £65

​Blow-dry
Director – from £45
Senior Stylist – from £43

​Hair up
Director – from £55
Senior Stylist – from £50

​Additional Styling
from £10

Fringe Trim
from £15

​Perms
Director – from £120

Colour Hue Technique

Natural hair colouring technique without the use of foil

​Full Head Highlights
from £120

​Half Head Highlights
from £90

​T-section
from £68

​Tone per application
from £30

​Glossing
from £49

​Bleach & Tone
from £125

​Colouring retouch
from £70

​Full Head Tint
from £80

​Refresh colour highlights
from £75

​Balayage (French technique)
from £140

​Ombre
from £90

​Colour Correction
by quotation,

Skin Test
We require you to have a skin sensitivity test 48 hours prior to any colour service.

Treatments

Natural Treatment
£15

Keune Treatment
£15

​Keune Bond Fusion
from £25

Olapex Treatment
from £25

Gentlemen

Cut and blow-dry
Director – from £42
Senior Stylist – from £32

​Colour
Director – from £65
Senior Stylist – from £60

Children

​Girls & Boys:

Service includes wash, cut and blowdry

​Aged 0 – 5
Director – £30
Senior Stylist – £25

​Aged 6 – 9
Director – £35
Senior Stylist – £30

​Aged 10 – 12
Director – £45**
Senior Stylist – £40**

Students receive a 10% Discount

Valid student ID will need to be shown to receive your discount.

Bridal Services

Extensive bridal packages are available via a consultation including hair, make-up, and luxury nails.

On location

If you have a requirement for us to attend a group booking at a location convenient for you, please get in touch and we can discuss options.

** Discount is not valid on Friday or Saturday, or during the whole of December.

Where prices are listed as ‘from’, this is because we treat each and every customer uniquely and to obtain the required result we may need to carry out additional treatments or services.

Cancellation Policy.

All our appointments will have a 20% deposit taken at the time of your booking. For cancellations within 48 hours of your appointment, the deposit will be retained by Hue Salon. If you cancel on the day of your appointment, you will be charged an extra 30%. A total of 50%. We are sorry to have to introduce this policy, but it has been done to counter an increasing number of appointment ‘no-shows’.